Here are some possible solutions…
- Make sure that you’re logged in to SoundCloud. If you don’t have an account yet, then get one here. It’s quick and it’s free. But make sure you log in to your email account to confirm your email address. Once logged in, go back to the original page you were on and start the process over so that you can record your response.
- If you get a pop-up message asking you to enable your computer’s microphone, say “Yes.” You need that on so you can record.
- Do you have the latest version of Flash? You need it to use SoundCloud’s recorder. If you don’t have it, get it here. It’s also quick and free to download.
- You can always search the SoundCloud help page: http://help.soundcloud.com
- If you’re still having trouble you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re no IT experts but we’ll do our best. We’d like you to be able to share your story on this place!
- Last but not least, you can always tell us about this Detroit place by leaving a voicemail. You can do that by calling (951) 262-3438.